You’ve completed the beginner’s series on how to make a blog/web site. I hope this tutorial series helped you get a web presence you can be proud of. Your next steps should be finding ways to improve conversions, generate traffic and reach goals you set for your web site.
In the coming tutorials we’ll cover ways to incorporate web site analytics which will help you track and monitor how effective your web pages are across your site.
We will cover various ways to monetize your web site.
All videos in this series
- Introduction – How to Make a Blog (no code)
- Registering your domain name
- Getting web site hosting
- How to set your nameservers
- Preparing files for upload to your web server
- How to upload files to your server using FTP
- How to create and prepare the database
- How to install WordPress on your web server
- An Overview of WordPress
- How to create posts in WordPress
- How to create pages in WordPress
- Beautifying posts in WordPress
- Working with menus & navigation
- How to embed Youtube video into WordPress
- How to add a contact/lead forms to WordPress
- Improve the Look and Feel of your WordPress Site